Qualified builder/nearly qualified apprentice
Do you want to be part of a fun, dynamic building company? Do you want to hone your building skills on a variety of interesting projects?
We are seeking an Auckland-based qualified builder or nearly qualified apprentice who is looking for a change. We offer an excellent pay rate and career development opportunities in a booming industry. Our company specialises in high-end residential renovations.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you:
- You like to work on a lot of different parts of building jobs, from foundations and framing to finishing and cladding (and so much more). No two days will be the same!
- You are a qualified builder or towards the end of your apprenticeship. If you’re an apprentice we will support you becoming qualified.
- You are hard-working, positive, and friendly. We like to have a fun but professional workplace!
- You have a set of tools and a work vehicle.
- You are reliable and will turn up on time.
- You have good communication skills.
- You can work unsupervised from time to time on small projects.
- You have a full New Zealand driver’s licence and NZ residency or valid NZ work visa.
Is this you? If so, please get in touch! Please email your CV and cover letter to Shaun – [email protected].